When you have a small boat that needs reliable power, look to Tohatsu’s 4 hp 4-stroke. It provides Tohatsu’s legendary quality while also providing cleaner emissions for you and the environment.
This portable best-seller has been upgraded with newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products with ergonomically designed front and back carrying handles.
In addition, you can now store your engine in 3 different positions without worrying about oil spillage (Please refer to Owner’s Manual for storage and transportation guidelines).
Tohatsu 4 hp 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products
- 3-way storage positions without worrying about oil spill
- Light and compact
- Front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class
- Designed with proven technology
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Newly designed Tohatsu’s unique front and back carrying handles for easier transportation
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- New longer tiller handle (110mm extension)
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability:
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Aluminum propeller
Front & Back Large Carry Handles:
- Ergonomically designed new Large Front & Back Carrying Handles which allow easier carry and transportation from having one handle positioned slightly below another.
- 3-way storage positions (Port, Front & Starboard side down) without worrying about oil spill.
Front Mounted Shift Lever:
- The new front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class, allows for better drivability.